Dunelm Gasteplaas says it all:
Situated near Clarens in the centre of the mountainous Brandwater Basin of the Eastern Free State in South Africa, near the Lesotho border, this spectacular guest farm is Owned and Managed by Juan and Ronel Beukes.
Dunelm Gasteplaas is the ultimate destination for the graceful country experience with:
- Luxury self catering units with private patio and braai area.
- Facilities for private functions for 2 to 100 guests, e.g. the quaint renovated chapel, superior conference, entertainment as well as catering facilities.
- A working farm sporting modern game and sheep farm, and proudly producing as much as possible of the fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs for the establishment.
- Extensive short-, medium- and long walking trails across the farm; into the sandstone mountains and through the forest, passing a fascinating variety of historically kept graveyards for family members and workers, and spectacular mountain and plains scenery.
- Hand-picked, discerning, fastidious, fun-loving guests seeking a laid back experience.